Saturday, June 14, 2008

insomnia..ar?

i....... =.= havent slept for the whole nite.......and it's almost 7 in the morning d.
well,here i am,sitting in front of the comp after taking a cool shower.

i decided to not waste time rolling on my bed. ( but the fact that i have wasted my time on bed for a couple of hours makes me kinda stupid for saying "NOT WASTING ANY TIME")
i feel a bit (really only a bit) dizzy and my fingers are stiff as i type this 0_0
but im soooooo restless on my bed =_= cant even feel sleepy..
wad the heck?? xD

i think its because the caffeine in my coffee..but how strong can it be ?? i took coffee before bed last time,but i can fall asleep as usual..
i think its because of the damn weather...its so freaking hot AUGHH =_= sweat is dripping all over my face.
but for 1 thing for sure,this girl is gonna drop dead by noon ~



MORNING PEOPLE.=D IM SO FREAKING EARLY TODAY !!!

0 comments: