Monday, June 16, 2008

clouds are gone,sun shines again

this is the best way..
to end the misery for me and u.
im grateful u said it out clearly and i know once u say this,
i know that u r keen and nothing can change ur mind.

thanks,i never regret.
for this couple of months,its been a wonderful life.
u came into my life,
brighten up my skies,
lifted up my soul,
gave me support when the world is cold.

i couldnt comprehend the sudden change,
hearts tumbled;
wounds opened;
tears rolled;
it only reflects my childish side,
my selfishness , while i keep running away from reality.

the truth is, i knew it all along that the end is coming soon.

and now it's coming to an end,
let's end this gracefully,
without any traces left behind,
i walked out from ur life.

to u --- u might never get the chance to see this.
i loved u, it became the past.
i respect u, this is how i feel about u now.
i admit i need time to get over it.
becuz i plunged myself into the deep deep pit.
here i pray for a better life for me. i know i can do it.
here i pray for a brighter future for u. im sure u can achieve it.

take care.

goodbye.


-xin-

0 comments: