Tuesday, June 3, 2008

holidays =D

okies..changing my entire blog again,again and again.
wohoooo~ finished sem 1 =D..did my last paper yesterday..and er..it's okay i guess ? =/
and hell yea HOLIDAYS for me =)
thou i have to start my LAN classes nex week =_=..but yea..so far so good =D

okays. i have some MAJOR issues with my freaking hair.
why? cuz i have oily scalp,frizzy+spilt ends.
sad right? but fear not xD im not giving up yet.
and it actually improved ALOT compared to those days when im still in secondary school.
my hair is so short now xD.because i didn't like my long hair.
but im growing my hair now, so it will be long again..after like..1 year plus =/ ?

im investing more on my hair @_@
because i have to T-T..or else im gonna rip all my hair off and become bald xD
for shampoo,i use this :
u know,the scalp-oil-control based shampoo xD.I use this CLEAR brand.it's pretty good as it cleanse my hair oil and u can get it with an affordable price =).


After shampoo-ing my hair,i apply this baby :

It says : POKeR STRAiGHT TREaTMENT
Intensive Care for Hair
For Flat IRon ADDiCTs who
BaTTER THEIR Hair with STRAiGHTening IRons
Put the LOVE back

It's a product from Lee Stafford.Wokies.I dont do rebonding.And i dont use flat irons.I dont know why i bought this.I pay for 40~50 bucks i think xD. But it's good~just apply it on the hair roots and the ends and wait for 5 minuts to let it work before washing.(well i dont risk it on my OILY SCALP so i just apply the treatment on my HAIR.) The effect is really amazing and my hair is not so dry already =D.Babes should try this especially if they went for rebonding.Im also checking out the other products and range from lee stafford.

After that,i use CONDITIONER on my hair ends. it's as important as drinking water to me =D.
i don't reveal my conditioner(s) because there are simply too many of them xD.

After going through all the troubles (yea its troublesome) , i let my hair dry naturally,without using hair dryers.Hair dryers kill my hair =(...Then,i'll apply this :

Olive Hair Oil from Skin Food =).I bought it for 30~40 bucks i think?It's pretty good too and i only apply this on my hair ends.for the past few years,i kept changing hair oils as some are too oily and some are not effective at all =(...this is really good and im gonna stick to it =D !!
I do these every day..so i hope my hair's condition gonna show more improvement =D..and im still scouting for more better products and brands to aid my hair..lemme know if you found one =D..!
Ciaoz =D ~
-xin-

1 comments:

i am_ki said...

shampooo article o.O