Friday, June 20, 2008

depressed.

realised something.
im so alone.
i walk alone,
i take bus alone,
i watch tv alone,
i shop alone,
i read alone,
i smile alone,
i cried alone,
i ate alone,
i run alone.

why his absence turned my world upside down?
i hate to admit this but a life without him is not a life.
everything i do is not right.
what am i hoping for?
the minute when things are different,
i should have already realise that its over.

i feel like throwing my pride away.
what the hell is wrong with me.
damn it.

-xin-

1 comments:

i am_ki said...

nonono!!! u r not alone!! stil got KUON!! n me too ^^ although i cant help u much bcoz mayb not the time u to spill out to me...but nvm, still got someone tell me how's ur life...everything are getting better tml bcoz i remember wat u said wit me before... does u?
Let the darkness passed and it was the rainbow infront