Sunday, June 15, 2008

hooray for the weather

yea...thanks..freaking weather..
u worsen my bad mood..im having PMS k ! dang.
btw, happy father's day =) love u daddy.
nuff said.

LAN. seriously..i dont know a heck about it. 0_0
lecturer's talking in front,and my brain is like not functioning at all =D
and the presentation..its like on nex wed..haha..and i dono a foot about it.
luckily han sent me an sms and informed me about the details and stuff.
okay.RUKUN NEGARA.
hit the web,surf surf surf.....
and i found =_= nothing much? and its all in BM....
i suck at translating. it will cost me hours and HOURS to do that ugh. im sooo gonna die.
but yea..its for teh marks =)
and its the SAME topic for assignment...


lastly..i havent post about the outing with ki..
im gonna post it ASAP~
and...
sorry to some1..might think im annoying..
but =) tat proves that i care.
im not gonna raise anymore issues.so...don lao me k..
work hard..im always here for u.
love ya =D.

-xin-

0 comments: