Thursday, July 31, 2008

no need of it

mood: panic + sleepy + irritated + groggy + cranky
music: none other than the sound of the hollow air

Shucks.
1.12am.Yesh.
Im still here.Doing my blardy research paper.
i can feel the adrenaline rush reacting inside of me.
Shyt.I need to sleep.Im freaking blardy tired.
Blame it on me..im not aware of the stupid deadline.
THIS FRIDAY.YAYNESS FOR THE ULTIMATE SLACKER.
i will never,ever,ever do last minute work again.
but hey.im still blogging here anyway =D....
lalalala

Somewhere,at this time,near my area..
some FOREST is on fire.
my nose is suffering now.im groggy but I.CANT.SLEEP due to the irritation of the smoke.
so does those pitifully dry,wilted trees,burning into ashes.
2 possible culprits:
a) the friggin weather.its too hot.people,take good care of yourselves.many of them fell sick.take lotsa lotsa fluids and vitamins =)
b) some immoralist is setting the forest on fire. i can only present them one word : BASTARDS.

IM SUFFOCATING HERE ! DAMN.
and i don't wanna die of lung cancer.
nooooo :(


0 comments: