Friday, July 25, 2008

weeeeeeee

mood: syiok ~
music: Shiina Ringo's tracks. awesome singer.
=D firstly..
my god son,Melvin xD ~ cute lil pup..
kai ma wish you cepat cepat grow besar ~
love you~
ah lui,better take care of yourself =)...
stay happy always..thanks for making me Melvin's god mother xD..
take care of yourself..well..at least i know he will take good care of you =)
god bless you guys ~
random....
pics pics pics ~

Rosy.Han..my ji muis xD


Snoopy in library xD


hotlinks mascot xD

staaaaaarbucks on fridays.


yes.the CARBS.



rosy.han.xin.


lols.spotted me?
Last but not least...happy birthday ah ki =)
24th July 2008 was her 18th birthday.
dai gor lui lor wheyy :)

Hope u stay happy always..study hard..play hard..love ya loads girl =)
didnt did much on your birthday this year..hope u like the karaoke session xD
take care dear =D
things that i need/wanted/hope i can make my self determine/will most likely to forget but important to do:
1) stop pumping carbs into my body.see how much fats i've gained.
2) go back to exercise.
3) work extra hard on my math A and B.
4) work hard on my studies.
5) decide to cut my hair or endure the Willy-Wonka-hairstyle until it's longer.
oh by the way...i have a hotlink number edy :)
tadaaas people ~
-xin-

1 comments:

i am_ki said...

walau.. y put my ugly face there..~