Friday, July 18, 2008

happy friday

mood:dumb
music:Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

had maths B today.
as usual,i got stuck...haih..my brain power...
gotta do lotsa practise..

got off from college around 1.30pm..
as usual, me and rosy went to mei yee jie jie's stall again =D..
then we decided to go to pyramid's starbucks..
we have been going there on fridays..guess fridays are for starbucks xD
rosy's workin on her undang test xD..

and she's so pissed off and frus..and cuz i keep yakking on the phone and being annoying so that she loses concentration..she gave me that LOOK and wanted to hang me on the lagoon themepark's railway xD..just look at her priceless expression:


Lols..u will pass undang.dont worry.

and my lunch,ice-blended green tea+whipped cream =) no. i didnt eat my button-eyed-rabbit.

i told her off.i hope she understands.
this will be the last FIGHT in my HOUSE.
kay? merajuk pun ada limit-nya...kan?
don't start fighting with him at my house anymore.
if u needed advices and need someone's shoulder to lean on,im always ready.
but throwing my things when you get mad,is too much.

she misses him.
she feels like telling him stupid things.
HOW CAN.

-xin-

0 comments: