Friday, August 1, 2008

im not

mood: assorted feelings.
music : nu-jazz

im chomping down the Magnum ice cream as i type this.
alone at home.
mum went for qi gong,brother went for dinner with friends,dad's not home yet.

its been a hectic week for me..
with all the pilling homeworks,which i haven't finish it up..
and i only managed to sleep for a total of 6-7 hours during the last two days..
came home from school after loitering around at Pyramid with my heng dais xD
then dropped dead on the bed after taking a shower.
so.damn.tired.

when i woke up,everyone's gone.lolness..
ate salmon and some brown rice.
lol what a random thing from me xD

starin at the mirror,
i noticed those big big pimples growing on my cheeks.
i noticed my hair is in a mess.
i noticed how much weight i've gained for the past few months.
walaoeh.
serious shyt.

nex week is the assesments week.
math A B a.

ciaoz.

-xin-

0 comments: