Sunday, July 6, 2008

back in action

mood:moodless
music:my lovely boys dongbangshinki =)

FINALLY.
i managed to finish P.S. I Love You.
nice ending.it deeply moved my heart..
imagine if something like that happened to me (choi)..i don't think i can be so brave like her.
one break up can make me sad for almost a month..and still counting on...=_=

whoopeedoopee.
sem 2 starts tommorow.
everything is fine for me except the friggin public transport part.
cramping,squeezing,squashing,waiting..
urgh.
okay.i know i shouldn't whine like a kid.
because i should have get used to this daily routine of mine.
but sometimes really damn sian lor.
oh well xD

listening to some of dongbangshinki's old tracks..
i like them better when they sing korean songs..my personal preference =)
junsu ~ your voice never fails to bring smiles to my face..
these old tracks reminds me of the times i spent with my secondary school friends..
especially my best friends..
i seriously miss them =(..miss those times when we are together..
everyone's heading different ways,targeting different goals,socializing with the different type of groups and leading a different kind of lifestyle.

i miss us =)..how r u guys doing?

-xin-

0 comments: