Sunday, January 4, 2009

pic mania

mood: okay
music: none at the moment
People, my blog is full of dust if you even care to visit my blog =D i thank you if you did that.
laziness attacks, is however, partially the reason why my blog seems abandoned and unwanted.
well, to show you people a good side of me, i read lots of fiction stories and self-help books lately.so it's also another reason(yeah,excuse sounds way better,no?) why i put my blog into hiatus.
no, i still love you, blog =D..
and im VERY lazy, and perhaps find if extremely troublesome to arrange the pics.
so, here's some messy,random "eye candies" (muhahaha) pic from the trip to penang and malacca.
penang was breezy whereas Malacca was hot like anything.
p:s Im so late to watch Twilight but i don't seem to agree much that the movie "rocks to the core". Dark Knight RULES ! *no offense, just personal preference =)*


yea,if you would just excuse my cute mum =)


i don't know but malacca is flooded with antique shop,and these people were soo interested



it was like omgwtfbbq.haha



whoo.candid?





love the colours !



and antiques...



and poser...



they went tru thick and thin for 23 years. My dearest dad and mum


my pretty cousin.she's tall..


my fav pic of all...feel the BOND !



the view from our balcony (ahem.the hotel in penang..that is)


the famous baba laksa place in malacca.pretty old school huh?



got the pics of the interior design but not the laksa,wtfish.


some port in malacca?



i don't know,i just like the signboard.



we walk....and walk....in malacca



My bro's new comp. 22' is soo big.

Yeah, i don't know if i'll survive but I'LL SURVIVE !



considered as an early xmas present, thank you =) *it's actually my offer letter*



my little cousin



the hotel which we stayed in penang.im definately going back there.


night events. my dad's friend's son playing guitar with my uncle.


the lounge in the penang hotel.



another boring shot.



go green.


the man belongs to the sea !


foots in sand



swimming pool with no bikini babes.



morning.


the view again.i just never get tired of it. I WANT MY SEA !


moonbathing.


yea,im serious. btw it's us =D


i swear next time it wont be a sloppy camera phone, but a nikon camera !



the-not-so-comfortable bed.actually it's nice but im sandwiched by my cousins.they love to play kungfu during their sleep.


part of the interior design.


i love this.some place in the Botanical garden in malacca. serenity rules..


am not a flower person but these are pretty.


mini waterfall


some place in malacca,i don't remember edy lah.



group pic without uncle and dad. haha i love bro's gestures.


0 comments: