Monday, January 19, 2009

as you can see,i suck at giving titles.

mood: bleh

music: the loud ones to cover up my mum's nagging





it's tough.
i mean it's tough to play the role as the "perfect" daddy-mummy's girl.

not that im treated badly because i when i grew older, i somehow turned into your average decent child with no romance attachments (no,that's nothing to be proud of because it literally means i suck big time in relationships) and score grades fairly enough to keep myself away from those lengthy-philosophical lectures.



mind you,im a pain in the arse when i was still in primary and secondary schools.problematic child was my other name yeah.not that im proud of it...

later that, i received a severe shock from life and that made me turn into a not-so-new-but-there's-changes leaf.that's the past anyway.. :D





back to the present...


they gave me freedom and i cherish it properly without abusing it.in other words, im more like a semi-couch potato who spends a big portion of her time at home during holidays and weekend nights.

lifeless you may say and yea it's kinda unhealthy but i likey :D so many things to do at home and if you need to connect to the outside world without meeting them,there's MSN and sony ericsson K810i.


i like hanging out and have fun but i enjoy hassle-free routine too.hoho :D


so im not in the state where my parents are giving me a hard time nor im shrieking for freedom.they are great,patient and sensible parents alright.





it's jut their expectations which triggers the switch whenever they start giving me their "piece of mind".


mostly,it will be about my character..yeah i know.i kinda suck when it comes to characteristics but no one is perfect lah..not to make myself feel better but i couldn't possibly change every bit of my bad habits right?


and im 19..19 for heaven's sake..can't i have a little of my own ideas and opinions?


end of my complaint.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





nice book yea but my copy's cover is not like that.msia is always a step slower when it comes to selling certain books..
nice but i found out the minor trend about main characters are mostly designed to be widows. (refer to p.s i love you)
still,i like it cuz humour is never a turn-off.


incoming CNY yea :D

-xin

0 comments: