Friday, August 7, 2009

this is an SS post

mood: relax
music: i don't care -2NE1

booyah :)
am supposed to go for movie but apparently fren FFK-ed me. (people, im sick of FFKs, dun do this to me liao T_T)
reason: woo girl loh. takkan i be lightbulb again D: anyhows, i wish him luck here !
not i wanna be aware of romance but nowadays, love is in the air (at least its within my surroundings lar)
btw my horoscope (leo) says i have AMAZING potential to get involve in intimate relationships around this time.
pui ! mana ada, angin pun takda.
but its kinda true to the other Leos out there :D


today, my mom nagged at me because i didn't get my eyebrows done yet.
but i have this horrible experience, whereby my trimmed eyebrows were fugly like shit.
no, not that the girl who trimmed by eyebrows have bad skills in fact, she's skilled and friendly enough to give me advices on the eyebrows and even about skincare.
is just that the sotong me forgotten to tell her "i don't want my eyebrows to be so thin"
so i have this really thin eyebrows, and duno why it kinda magnifies my eyes and lips (i have duck lips ok)
macam obaa-san ok.
anyway lah, im practically a noob when it comes to grooming myself.
imagine, i have this super frizzy and curly hair for my entire 18 years and i've just decided to straigthen it this year.
and i wear lau pek clothes, flip flops lau pek sandals (imagine scholl, eh but their footwear is super comfy, wa suka).
because they are comfy LOL, and i can use these clothes to trick people so they will think that im not so fat :D

speaking of weight, today Expresslink delievered my new weighing-machine, which my mom exchanged for it with her Bonuslink points.
so i tried it, and i am HORRIFIED with the readings.
it's like, compared to the old weighing-machine, im heavier by a freaking 2 kgs.
and i just weighed myself with the old weighing-machine like, yesterday?
and my weight DID NOT change since May 2009, because my old weighing-machine always showed me the exact numbers.
which means, im tricked by my old weighing-machine for a freaking 2 years.
NICE.
looks like the mild jogging routines and pilates workout is not intensive enough (and also blame my weak resolution and good appetite).
time to reflect.

i love fridays.
no classes, no ktm rides, no scorching sun and good home cook food.

time to continue my assignment :)

-xin

0 comments: