Thursday, August 6, 2009

im sorry xD

mood: oh mai..
music: kirari futari - ryouko shiraishi

rosy told me i should blog about this lol..
I did something terrible today LOL..i overslept !
supposed to go for my accounting lecture but my phone's alarm didn't ring..
and so my parents didn't know i have class today..
and i din manage to contact my friends simply because i WAS STILL SLEEPING.
and when i woke up @ 10, i saw miss calls and messages from my uni friends @_@
one of my friend even took the courtesy to call my house phone because they were afraid that something bad might happen to me because i rely on public transport to school everyday, and according to rosy, i seldom skip classes.
awwww...you know i feel bad but at the same time im touched by their concerns..
you know the "lang lai le" (chinese) story ? hahaha
im pretty sure if next time i go MIA again, or maybe something really bad happened to me, my friends prolly wont call me anymore LOL
thank you, my friends...and sorry for being such a klutz =_=

a few highlights:
1) one of my girls found happiness in her life...enjoice !!! when is my turn (and kuon's turn lol) T_T?
2) incoming assignments.
3) bro's graduation ceremony @ early september.
4) form 6's MP. not my dai ji but is my girls' dai ji..so is my dai ji xD
5) movie date with j.yuan within this week. i want movies !!!

-xin

0 comments: