Friday, August 28, 2009

:)

mood: hahaha
music: none

this is a very late post about my birthday :D


my family (including the cousins) celebrated my birthday one week earlier because my dad insisted on it. He says "its better to do it earlier than later". hahaha..so we had steamboat and i FINALLY get to eat a piece of cake after banning myself from touching cakes. I tell you, it was heavenly. Thanks to my family ! :D


20th august was my birthday and i celebrate it with my accounting assignment xD. The next day, my uni friends organized a sing-k session to celebrate my belated birthday. Thanks for the time and of course, the presents and the home-made mini cupcakes by ms hew kit mun..i really appreciate them all..*touched* and i get to hear so many songs from all the pros...my uni friends have good vocals i tell you :)

and then, this baka-couple (my baka refers to sweet here.not stupid!) ajak-ed me for another sing-k session. after that, we went to have lunch in pizza hut, and it was sim gor's treat :D thanks to you both !



on the next monday, i followed this vain girl pretty girl to Sakae Sushi cuz she wanted to try out the "sushi cake" idea lol. We ate, chatted and shopped lol..thanks for spending your time on me even if u were darn tired that day :D



these are the presents i received from those lovely people :) thank you !
i had a blast for this year's birthday celebration <3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i..
wanna
go
shopping ~

-xin

0 comments: