Sunday, July 5, 2009

mega sales in malaysia 2009

music: none
mood: chirpy




Yes. Another excuse to splurge, yes?
Malaysia Mega Sales 2009 starts from 4th July - 31th August 2009.
actually, there's always sales in shopping malls anytime ya? the more sales the better, stimulate market mah *hides*

so, this is my first victim from the mega sales in midvalley:



Simple top from Zara. And yea, its my first Zara apparel HAHAHA. im too poor to spend hundreds on one clothing T.T

Krispy Kreme :D ! IM NEVER POOR when it comes to food.

original blaze, chocolate blaze cake, vanilla blaze, choco topping and some green-stuff-i-dont-know-what-is-that-but-looking-interesting-flavored doughnut. Eh not cheap leh, rm16 for half dozen :)

I can feel my shopaholic-cells in me is activated.
help :(

nite people :)

-xin






















0 comments: