Monday, July 27, 2009

its just another way round

mood: okay
music: chocolate truffle - clazziquai project

hello people..weather is bad..the clinic's packed with sick people..please take care of yourselves kay..and watch out for sick people like me cuz i might pass the cold to you :(


im feelin heaty for the last few days. so i bought the COOL RHINO, which actually tasted far from disgusting (as mentioned from some people) because it literally tasted like plain H20. don't lie to me mah =( you know i was reluctant to drink this because of those "horrid" comments. I just bought one, so no effect lah rite =/


so, i visited the clinic near my house today. see, colorful-nya...5 types of different tablets..cost me around RM38..but i hate to eat medicine =.= and to swallow 5 tablets after every meal...ugh.


despite of being sick, im still in the mood for outings *semangat*. another meetup session with keikei and elaine @ bukit tinggi aeon on the 26/07/09 (and i tell myself, no more BT aeon for at least 3 weeks). Still, im waiting for the pics from kei :)


the cute presents she hand-picked from HK. we'll treasure it, dear :)


random: rob me. but not my money =/


im lazy.
its the 2nd week of uni edy. pretty amazed that everyone's so pumped-up..
at least they have the resolution to study hard (which they claimed that it'll die away after 2 weeks LOL) but still, its better than me, with NO such resolution at all..
ah well..
feeling drowzy already...because of the colorful tablets lol
till then :)

-xin

0 comments: