Sunday, November 23, 2008

taggged

by cynee this time xD

having a downpour lately and i just recovered. =/
i need exercises,food and a good mood to usher the upcoming trip with my family with my dad's friends..and also a calm mindset to receive my test results,which will be disclosed on the 11th of december.

yay to me !! xD




1) Do you think you're hot?
Hot..as in my emotion xD. I just finish the 30th chapter of Moonlight Resonance. Guess why im feeling hot then xD

2) Upload a favourite picture of you!


sorry.and obviously the left one is mua. =)

3) Why do you like that picture?
Er..because i was only "cute" that time? and because im like an old hag now =.=

4)When was the last time you ate pizza?
a few months ago i suppose?

5)The last song you listen to?
capsule -More more more

6)What are you doing right now beside this?
cakap dengan bro+looking at the tv cuz he's playing FF12

7)What name would you prefer besides yours?
er...li xin/xin was okay.

5 people you tag:
ki
kuon
rosy
xeon
han

8)Who is number 1?
one of my besties ~ my future biz partner also :)

9)Number 3 is having a relationship with?
sherman guek xD

10)Say something about number 5?
tall, happy, smart ass, my close friend xD

11)How about number 4?
One happy,lucky guy now =p

12)Who is number 2?
my besties, sifu :)

-i won't take a knife and thrust it on your neck if you don't do this tag whey xD.so chill okay..xD-

today was a fun day...nothing is better than an outing with my family.cheers :D

0 comments: