Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the current things

mood: DJ Max Clazziquai Edition Mode
music: the hollow sound of the air




First of all.I love Clazziquai. my fav electronica/house/jazz korean group.
Secondly, I love DJ Max.
Thirdly, I love PSP.
andden they make me happier,by making a Clazziquai Edition for DJ Max in the PSP.
how cool is that 8D ?
been playing DJ Max portable like for a few days and im addicted.

and it's something like this.if the graphic's too small,visualize O2JAM then.
it's pretty tough to play for me..
although the notes are not THAT HARD (so far) compared to O2JAM'S notes which drop like the speed of lighting..but 2 thumbs for 6 buttons is a challenging for me T.T.
Just like the other DJ Max Portable series, the controls for Clazziquai Edition can go up to 8 buttons -.- (i don't know about this,heard it's on another Version called the Black Square) plus the analog stick..
wtfish.i find difficulties hitting MAX 100% for the whole song.
still! it's one of the biggest reasons why PSP is my fav console.
i still want XBOX 360 thou.....ps2 is getting old and ps3 is waaaaaaaay too costly and not worth it.


I've been having a super lazy holiday.
1 week plus is enough to turn me into a worm.
To think that i still have another 3 months plus of break..i have no idea what i'll turn into 0.0
well...the annoucement of my results are like a few weeks away..
im worry yah.but i'll just enjoy life now and worry later xD.
will find something *meaningful* to do other than idling in the house watching dramas,playing games and dating with the pc or go out with friends.


and this.
唐心风暴之家好月圆..is the current drama im watching.
wa.when i reached second chapter,i feel like cussing already.真的很火叻 xD
i seldom watch dramas,cuz i always prefer a good laugh rather than sniffing and sobbing with wet tissues or getting all cranky over a show.
therefore, i always prefer anime. bwahaha.
but this drama's really nice. =) i liked it as it greatly emphasizes on family issues.
i watched 唐心风暴,but i prefer this..

gotta hit the sack d..its 3.32 am in the morning..
buh bye :)


-xin

0 comments: