Wednesday, August 27, 2008

haih

mood: h-a-i-h
music: none at the moment

recently,i find it hard to cope with my studies..im filled with doubts and insecurities..
i AM bad at math to begin with..trying hard to understand all the terms,laws,graphs...ugh.
and to get rid of my attitude of resenting math,which i keep failing to do so for the past x years.
so.
i shall bare with the teeth-gritting subject througout the whole semester..
and my accounts is getting out of touch with the current syllables =_=.i understand the theories and all but i didnt do any practises. so...its like hanging halfway.
and and and my economics..duh..it's still okay i think...0_0..
and my english =_=during the past few weeks,i must be dreaming...gosh...research paper,2 oral presentations,short-stories+novel..the schedule is like damn hectic wheyy...and im like...the first one to do oral presentations? ...not funny lor.

instead of crapping and complaining here,i should be off to work..
but i do enjoy a bit of whining sometimes :)
ciao.wish me luck.i need to survive and proceed..

-xin-

1 comments:

zm said...

still anime freak eh?

anyway, goodluck!