Friday, December 5, 2008

runaway

mood: lol..pissed?
music: none..hey im running out of songs.
freaking pissed.
dude, get a life.
annoying 10 to 20 calls per day is not nice.
i want a life,and you are not included.
the heck.
told you off nicely and you ignored it.

by the wayyyy...im going to penang this saturday..wohoo~will be back on monday.
it's been quite some time..awww i missed penang xD
food,sunset,beach,new friends(hope so?) and wine and partayyyyy
of course im under my parents' supervision :)
going with my family,uncle's family,and 3 of my dad's friends and their families.
pretty big group huh.
please don't rain.my dear sky :))


oh and a bit of the photo mania. :) harharhar..
random ones, as usual.


puuh..imma avid fan of Starbucks :) Found this thing in Jaya 33..bought it cuz i was curious LOL.

Those weren't mine,unfortunately. :(

This stuff's good.Thomas Kemper in Vanilla Cream flavour.I liked it as it is not too sweet, unlike the other fizzy drinks. You can find it in Jusco Bukit Tinggi and they have the Root Beer flavour too xD. I bought this in Jaya 33 tho.


The unexpected.My dad actually bought this Seiko watch for me because he bought a watch for my brother.Love ya dad <3..i'll>

I drank so quickly and it made me a lil tipsy.So much for 4% alcohol.

Nite people.I love penang :)

-xin


0 comments: