Tuesday, September 22, 2009

in a chilly nite

mood: neutral?
music: none

big bang is totally L.O.V.E ~
but i miss the dbsk boys :( dint hear much from them?
anyways, good luck to both of the groups :) !

just when one of my relative got hitched last week,
another one of my close cousin is getting married pretty soon..
and you know, there's always chain-reactions for these kind of situations.
so i was bluntly asked by my aunts: so are you having a boyfriend ?
then i like bergaya like that, i cooly answered them like er no haha u know la im busy with studies no time for boys no money to paktor no mood and these things dint cross my mind AT ALL blablabla
but now in my mind im like damn im actually so envious ok cuz everyone around me is surrounded by the love angels and they go like wahahaha my bf bought this for me hehehehe my gf baked a cake for me and oh we did this and that together
sorry la. im blogging on a very very chilly nite while listening to some stupid love songs and drool on my friend's bahagia post (ya, u know who u are)
so im feeling a tad lonely. can?
even a 12 year old kid joked on me: jie, no bf ar? later old d nobody wan leh~ become lou gu poh liao..
hahahhahaaa kid, i remember you. wait till u receive my angpau after a decade. just wait and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SIGH.



anyway i went the magic wok for dinner, they serve chinese cuisines ( like dai chao lah)
its located @ damansara jaya..go google the restaurant and you'll know where it is.
the food's nice and the price's NICE too lol..
anyway its worth checking out on it :)

gotta run.
cya :)

-xin

0 comments: