Saturday, April 25, 2009

uh huh

mood: duh
music: none


it is so freaking HOT.
yesterday's temperature went up to 40 celcuis wtf. dono really one or not.
i used to glue in front of the pc like a computer nerd.
nowadays, i just online for the sake of work =.=...
been going out so frequently nowadays, especially at night lol..

went to uni to discuss management tutorial presentations and we play more than work wtf xD
joined the gang for a late lunch in Zanmai around 3ish pm and went home cuz dad's fetching me while the rest of the gang went for movie.dang =(

at nite, i followed j.yuan to Withcery for the addictive iced-milktea with jelly(?) + working on assignment with my laptop since they provide free wireless service hahaha
and somehow, his friends were all there playing some online game.
and i was left alone, sitting in the corner working on my assignment + misc multi-tasking on various online entertainments, which ended up making me typed only a few sentences for my assignment. due date is on nex monday hoorayy.
okay okay, no more assignment ramblings because someone even suggested to change my blog name to "me and my assignments" hahahaha~ cute idea tho xD
and that GENIUS j.yuan just blantly introduced me as his "first love" to his friends.
akward lah dei =

and i just cant stop myself from ranting about assignment but my econs assignment only hitted a page of words. so, i better get my ass off from here.
tata =D im waiting for the opportunities for SALES,SHOPPING,HANGOUT,OUTINGS with my friends..someone's birthday is coming ~
and i really need a camera,lol.

tata for real =]

0 comments: