Sunday, March 29, 2009

a slice of my thoughts

mood: grateful
music: none

yellow people :)
went for dinner at STATION 1 with elaine during earth hour. LOL.
then went Giant to pick up her mom before dropping by at McDs. women ~
you know, i seriously can't.live.without.electricity. haha
anyways, im not at home so i duno whether my lights were off..
BUT :) i told my family to off the lights during that particular hour..
anyways seriously...1 hour to save the world? =/
well, its effective in the sense of promoting awareness among the public about environmental issues.


One of my babes :). we share a lovely 7-years-and-still-ongoing-friendship.
love ya always babe :) be yourself and be happy !

-------------------------------------------------------
we ranted about how sucky was the year 08 :)
life back then was packed with bull whey =/
if you studied MUFY last year, or somehow seen me before last year, you'll realise how MOODY i was back then.harhar..
some even say i look freaking garang (fierce) all the time so they don't dare to talk to me.lmao.
partially, im having a hard time adapting/studying/travelling (ya ya i like to complain actually,harhar)
and another big portion of the reason why im effing moody it's because im facing a lot of emotional issues back then.
heartbreaks, kena left out, family issues...all those bad memories =.= ugh.

i tried to avoid all these bitter flashbacks..i told myself it's better to forget everything.
but then, when i look closer, i realised i wasn't facing all those shits alone :)
all those wonderful friends that stood by my side, hear me pouring my heart out, giving me comforts and advices..
how dumb of me. i nearly let those so-called-ultimate sadness blindfold my sight and mind.
i didn't bother to think on how much i've learnt from these experiences.
althought i lost some, but i gained a lot of things too :)
i still have my flaws and weaknesses, but like what ki said :"nothing is impossible" :D

hereby, i would like to apologise to you people :) (and i hope it's not too late to apologise)
whether it is to those who cared for me/those whom i offended/those whom i ignored =.=/those whom i hurted/those who still loves me/strangers...
i would like to say im sorry :) and a big thank you to you all..


moi hearts you guys =) !!

0 comments: