Friday, February 6, 2009

issues

mood: so-so
music: 22 - Lily Allen (oh god she rocks)


ISSUE NUMBER 1: HAIR
yesterday,i was talking to one of my best buds about hair issues.
i didn't really change my hairstyle frequently because i decided to play on the safe side :D

I was 17 i think.during 2007.that girl in green-tees and jeans is me :D..my (probably) skinniest form in my entire life xD (apart from my childhood days). look at my hair :D

a year later,i made a decision which angered my mom so badly.the boy's haircut.believe or not, i did it partially for a dude.

also,i tried bob-hair and also above-shoulder-length-messy-with-no-style-at-all hair.
so i guess,2008 was a big leap for my hairstyle :D (and also a year with bad hair.ugh)
now im making it grow normally xD

ISSUE NUMBER 2: School
IM BORED.
why do they need to take such a looooooooooooooong time to start the semester?
i cant find a job now T.T..anyways alot of my friends are heading overseas to continue their studies..
you know,the popular ones : Aussie,The States or UK.
so: take caree :D
and i remember yinyin complaining about heatwaves in aus.
global warming ? 0.0

ISSUE NUMBER 3: Movies
I.want.to.watch.movies.
i wanna hit the cinemas...............

-xin

0 comments: